Foam-go is a superior concentration of de-foaming agents specifically formulated to give fast, effective and economical control of foaming during spray tank filling. Pesticides may produce exessive foam when diluted in the spray tank. Foaming can cause difficulties and considerably slow down the tank filling process, lead to loss of product and leave residues on the tank walls.
You will only need to use 1 cap of Foam-go per 100-200 litres for it to be effective. A 1L bottle will be enough for 7,000 litres of solution.
- Provides fast control of foaming during spray tank filling.
- Reduces loss of active ingredients- more economical!
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid heavy agitation with known foaming products.
- Keep your sprayer clean with Sprayer Cleaner.
- Use de-foamer only as an agriculture / horticulture / amenity / forestry defoaming agent.
- Apply Foam-go when the spray tank is at least half full and before foam overflows the tank chamber.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Foam-go.
|Active Ingredient||10% polydimethyl silicone emulsion|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||7000 Litres of Solution|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1 Cap per 100-200L|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1 Cap per 100-200L|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|