NutriFlo Nitro-Fe is a unique stabilised nitrogen and iron complex which provides a quick green-up of grass without over stimulation of growth. This liquid fertiliser is used as a rapid greening agent to improve the vibrancy of lawn and turf colour prior to events without any risk of scorch. The high nitrogen content within Nitro-Fe aids photosynthesis and ultimately leads to greener, healthier looking plants and grass. Apply at 10-20L per Ha in a minimum of 200L/Ha or water. If applying by handheld equipment apply at 60ml per litre of water.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Greens-up grass quickly.
- Does not over-stimulate grass.
- Ideal for use before an event where the appearance of the grass is important.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For use later in the year, look at Autumn-gem.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resitant Gloves, when handling NutriFlo Nitro-Fe.
|Active Ingredient||20% nitrogen, 0% phosphate, 0% potassium, 6% ferrous sulphate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 20,000m2 or up to 2 Hectares|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||60ml per litre of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||10-20L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Lawn, Paddock, Plants, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|MPN||Does not apply|
£4.19 Inc VAT £3.49 Ex VAT As low as: £3.00
£58.74 Sale £41.12 Inc VAT £34.27 Ex VAT
£71.99 Sale £57.59 Inc VAT £47.99 Ex VAT
£33.60 Inc VAT £28.00 Ex VAT As low as: £20.40