NutriFlo Nitro-Fe 20-0-0-6Fe 20L
- Greens-up grass quickly.
- Does not over-stimulate grass.
- Ideal for use before an event where the appearance of the grass is important.
NutriFlo Nitro-Fe is a unique stabilised nitrogen and iron complex which provides a quick green-up of grass without over stimulation of growth. This liquid fertiliser is used as a rapid greening agent to improve the vibrancy of lawn and turf colour prior to events without any risk of scorch. The high nitrogen content within Nitro-Fe aids photosynthesis and ultimately leads to greener, healthier looking plants and grass. Apply at 10-20L per Ha in a minimum of 200L/Ha or water. If applying by handheld equipment apply at 60ml per litre of water.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For use later in the year, look at Autumn-gem.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resitant Gloves, when handling NutriFlo Nitro-Fe.
|NutriFlo Nitro-Fe 20-0-0-6Fe 20L
|Period Of Use
|20% nitrogen, 0% phosphate, 0% potassium, 6% ferrous sulphate
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|60ml per litre of water
|Area of Use
|Paddock, Lawns, Sports Turf, Plants
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|10-20L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 20,000m² or up to 2 Hectares
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.