This twin pack of Pas Tor is the replacement for Pastor Pro (now discontinued) containing more active ingredients to produce more effective results on docks, nettles and thistles in established grassland, paddocks and pasture. With up to 3 times the coverage in comparison to Pastor Pro it is also more cost effective than its predecessor. Pas Tor is a foliar acting herbicide meaning the active ingredients (fluroxypyr, triclopyr and clopyralid) are translocated to the root of the weed providing better long-term weed control as the entire plant is killed.
This is approved for Boom Sprayer application, if you are looking for a product for knapsack application then see Grazon Pro.
- Comes in a handy twin pack
- Contains more active ingredients than its predecessor, Pastor Pro.
- Foliar acting herbicide for the control of broad-leaved weeds such as dock, buttercup, thistle and dandelion.
- Approved for Boom Sprayer application.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Suitable to tank mix together- the two bottles come in one convenient box.
- Can be used up until the end of October.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Only use on established grassland (at least 12 months).
- Use when weeds are healthy and growing for best results.
- Keep livestock off the treated area for 7 days.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Pas Tor.
|Active Ingredient||Pas: 150 g/L fluroxypyr + 15 g/L triclopyr Tor: 200 g/L clopyralid + 200 g/L triclopyr|
|MAPP NO||Pas 17772 Tor 17777|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||2 Hectares or 20,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||Not approved|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1L/ha Pas + 1L/ha Tor|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Bindweed, Broad-leaved Dock, Buttercup, Chickweed, Clover, Daisy, Dandelion, Dock, Fat Hen, General Weeds, Groundsel, Nettle, Plantain, Sycamore|
|Area of Use||Paddock, Pasture|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Paddocks, Pasture|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer, Autumn|
|MPN||Does Not Apply|