Phase 2 is a rapeseed adjuvant oil which can be used in a large range of agricultural and horticultural crops. This product will help increase the activity of herbicides by boosting the absorption rate and increasing the deepness of penetration into the plant. Using Phase 2 in a mixture with a herbicide will offer heightened control of a broader range of susceptible plants than using the hebicide on its own. This can be very useful when controlling notoriously difficult, tough, waxy weeds such as ivy, ragwort or thistles.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Increases the activity of the herbicide it is mixed with by helping it absorb into the plant quicker and deeper.
- Allows a herbicide to target difficult weeds it would not manage on its own.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix in with herbicides to control tough weeds.
- If you require a smaller pack size look at Activate-g.
- Use Blue Dye in the mixture (herbicide and Phase 2) to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Phase 2.