Nova N-K provides an N:K balance of 13:46 which makes the product ideal for crops with high Potassium demands. Nova N-K contains Nitrogen in nitrate form which is easily assimilated by the plant. Thanks to the synergistic effect between NO3 - and K2O, the plants can achieve high rates of absorption of both elements.
Nova N-K is recommended to be used with any fertigation system and for all crops in soil or hydroponics. This products can be used in hard water conditions, even when irrigation water contains high Calcium level, without worries of precipitation. Additionally, during periods of high temperatures, when the use of ammonium based fertilizers should be minimized, especially in substrates grown crops, Nova N-K is the best alternative as a source of Potassium.
- Nova N-K includes Nitrogen in nitrate form, which remains largely in soil solution becoming immediately available for plant uptake.
- Nova N-K can be used on all types of soils, growth media and production systems.
- This product is suitable for all crops, although is particularly suitable for crops which are sensitive to salinity.
- It can be used with Calcium rich waters, without worries about precipitation
- Nova N-K has the higher solubility of Potassium based fertilizers
- In hydroponic systems, the N in nitrate form does not compete with Ca for the absorption at the root zone.
- In all crops when extra Potassium is needed at any developmental stage.
- In crops which are sensitive to salinity.
- In crops grown in both greenhouses and open fields.
- Use Nova N-K in either soft and hard water
- Nova N-K can replace any other Potassium source available in the market (SOP, MOP).
- In hydroponics systems, it can be mixed in one single tank with Calcium based fertilizers (e.g. Nova Calcium). It can be used during all growth stages, especially from fruit set to harvest.
- Recommended dilution rate = 10-15 kg / 100 liter water