Emerald Mycorrhizal Transplanter 300g
- Increases plant growth in poor soils.
- Reduces the need for fertiliser water and fungicide.
- Promotes an expedited growth pace for nursery stock and transplanted plants.
- Mycorrhizae plays a crucial role in establishing plants in low-quality soils.
- Plants with mycorrhizal associations exhibit heightened natural health and vigour.
Emerald Mycorrhizal Transplanter is an inoculant containing both endo (VAM) and ecto varieties, designed for nearly all containerised or root-balled trees and shrubs before transplanting.
MycoForce Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizal Transplanter delivers the ‘Mycorrhizal Advantage’, potentially doubling the growth rate of young plants. Essential mycorrhizal fungi are absent in potting compost, fallow soil, and nursery plants cultivated with chemical fertilisers and fungicides. It comprises a combination of 9 endomycorrhizal fungi, 9 ectomycorrhizal fungi, beneficial soil bacteria and fungi, Zeolite, and Trace Elements.
To achieve an even coating of mycorrhizal spores on the young feeder root system outside the root ball, you can choose the following methods:
- Lightly dust the powder over the root ball.
- Mix Mycoforce Transplanter with water and drench the root ball.
- Place Mycorrhizal Transplanter in the bottom of the planting pit and mix it with the backfill that will encounter the feeder roots.
- Cuttings – Moisten the cutting and dip into the powder.
- Seeds – Mis with the seeds at a rate of 100g per 250m² of area to be seeded.
*All trees and shrubs except Laurels, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, all other ericaceous species, orchids and brassicas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For optimal results, transplanting into rich in organic matter is recommended.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Mycoforce Transplanter.
|Emerald Mycorrhizal Transplanter 300g
|1g per litre of rootball
|9 species of endomycorrhizal fungi and 9 species of ectomycorrhizal fungi, together with beneficial soil bacteria and fungi, Zeolite and Trace Elements.
|Area of Use
|Pack Size Coverage
|1kg treats 333 2 - 3L Plants