- Target two posted spider mites.
- Two treatments per year.
- Protected strawberries.
- Fast knockdown within 4 days.
- Long-lasting residual control.
Floramite is a selective acaricide which targets all mobile stages of two-spotted spider mites on protected strawberries. It is a powerful solution in a convenient suspension concentrated form. Floramite offers some ovicidal activity which is safe for beneficial insects and compatible with integrated pest management programs. Two treatments per year are all it takes to provide fast knockdown within 4 days and long-lasting residual control.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Take extreme care to avoid drift onto neighbouring crops and non-target plants.
- Always wear the appropriate PPE, such as Overalls, Chemical Resistant Gloves, Face Shield and Wellington Boots.
|Period Of Use
|240 g/l bifenazate
|Boom Sprayer, Knapsack
|Area of Use
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|40 ml per 100L water
|Pack Size Coverage
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)