|Price per item
|1 - 2
- Selective herbicide for the control of broad-leaved weeds in areas of grassland.
- One of the few products on the current market that can be used on newly-sown grass leys.
- Often used in a mixture with other herbicides to increase the range of controllable weeds.
- Can be used safely in combination with Thrust or Headland Polo.
Hurler is a selective translocated herbicide for use on grassland and is one of the few products on the market which is safe to use on newly-sown grass leys. This product is widely used in mixtures with other herbicides to increase the range of controlable weeds; it is best used in combination with Thrust or Headland Polo.
For larger areas this product is available in a 5L container, please look at Hurler 5L.
For young grass apply 0.75 litres per hectare of Hurler in 200 – 400 litres of water per hectare. Apply in the autumn or spring when the weeds are actively growing. The grass must have at least 3 fully expanded leaves at the time of treatment.
For established grass, Hurler should be used at 2L per hectare which equates to 800ml per acre.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
|Dilution Per Litre
|750ml - New grass
|3ml per litre of water
Cleavers, Dandelion. Common Chickweed, Common hemp-nettle,
Field forget-me-not, Black Bindweed, Henbit dead nettle,
Red dead-nettle, Knotgrass, Common Fumitory, Groundsel,
|13ml per litre of water
As above plus Dock, Nettle & Bramble
- Always read the product label before use.
- Ensure grass is not stressed and is growing well.
- Mix in Activate-g to help improve the effectiveness of the herbicides.
- Save time and money and mix in Blue Dye to clearly see the areas you have sprayed.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 10-14 days or until poisonous weeds such as ragwort have died and become unpalatable.
- Avoid spraying grass mixes which are undersown with Clover as this may be harmed.
- Best results are achieved against small weeds growing actively under warm, moist conditions.
- Avoid using Hurler if rain is forecast imminently.
- After Hurler in a bigger container? Please take a look at Hurler 5L.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Hurler.
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|35 - 100ml per 10L of water covers 500m²
|Area of Use
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|750ml - 2L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 1.3 Hectares
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Paddocks, Pasture
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
|Price per item
|1 - 2