Silvanus Liquid Silicon & Potassium Phosphite 5L
- Can be used on all trees, shrubs, fruit and veg.
- Long period of use - March to October.
- Enhances plant growth, stengthens cell wall and mitigates stress.
- Increases resistance to green aphids.
- Reduces mildew severity.
- Reduces damage from slugs and rabbits.
- Reduces lodging.
This formulation of silicon and potassium phosphite is a unique duel action plant nutrient that improves tree health and resilience. Manufactured using Orion's unique and advanced iNHiB technology, Silvanus delivers stable, bioactive, monosilicic acid to the target plant. This form of silicon has been shown to enhances growth, strengthen cell wall and mitigate stress, thereby boosting the trees first line of defence against pest and disease attack. Phosphites are mobile and can be transported through the xylem and phloem to all areas of the plant. Once absorbed they stimulate and enhance the activity of the trees own defence system.
- Always read the label before use.
- On all crops, spray a small area in advance to test for varietal sensitivity.
- Always wear protective clothing, eye protection and gloves when handling Silvanus.
|Silvanus Liquid Silicon & Potassium Phosphite 5L
|Period Of Use
|Spring, Summer, Autumn
|Silicon (si) 3%, Nitrogen 3%, Phosphate 28%, Potassium 19%
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|100-200ml per 10L of water
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|2-4L per ha
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 2.5ha
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees, Around Shrubs, Around Trees
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.