Tubex Shrub Shelter - Pack Of 4
Safeguard vegetation from potential threats like hares, rabbits, voles and herbicides.
60cm x 130-160mm diameter
- Flared rim to minimise stem abrasion.
- Pre-fitted, releasable ratchet ties for ease of installation.
- Durable twin-wall construction for the best possible strength-to-weight ratio.
- UV stabilised to provide a minimum estimated lifespan of 5-7 years (can vary beyond this depending on site conditions).
- Micro climate to help protect plant/tree to grow.
Tubex Shrub Shelters offer a selection of tree shelters specifically crafted for shrubs, trees and robust plants during the planting process. These shelters safeguard the vegetation from potential threats like hares, rabbits, voles and herbicides. Additionally, Tubex Shrub Shelters create a sheltered microclimate that promotes enhanced initial establishment and increased survival rates for trees. The durable twin-wall construction of Tubex Shrub Shelters, complete with a flared rim to prevent chafing, ensures longevity. These shelters also play a vital role in retaining moisture, thereby mitigating water stress and aiding the plant's resilience in arid conditions.
Tubex Shrub Shelter Size & Quantity:
- 60cm x 130-160mm - Pack of 4
|Tubex Shrub Shelter - Pack Of 4