Vegetable Soil Analysis
- Gain better understanding and knowlegde of your specific soil.
- Tailored fertiliser recommendation.
- Cost effective- once you understand your soil you can accurately apply the best fertiliser for your area as opposed to using a general, and possibly expensive, fertiliser.
Ever wondered why your vegetables are not growing as well as they could? With a detailed vegetable soil analysis you will know exactly what nutrients are available in your soil. You will also be given a tailored fertiliser recommendation which details what fertiliser you may need, if any.
Giving the soil the correct nutrition will help to form a bigger, healthier crop. There are potentially big savings to be made by accurately applying the correct fertiliser, rather than just applying a general feed.
Your report will indicate the levels of Phosphate, Potassium, Magnesium, and the soil pH. We can also search for trace elements such as Sulphur, Zinc, Boron, Manganese, Iron, Copper & Organic Matter Content. Select this option from the drop down box.
How It Works:
Upon purchase you will be sent a pre-paid packet to fill with your soil. Simply fill it with the soil from the field or area you wish to be sampled and post it. This will be sent direct to the laboratory where they will analyse it and then contact us with the results. We will then contact you to explain it and send you a copy.
- When sampling, form a ‘W’ over the area or field. This gives a good average of the area
- Ensure you gather at least 350g of soil.
- If any areas of the field are particularly bad, do them as a separate sample.
|Vegetable Soil Analysis