Resolva Moss Killer is an easy and ready to use formulation for the eradication of moss and algae in home gardens. It is ideal for use on permeable surfaces overlying soil, for example block paving, gravel and decking and can be used up to 4 times a year.
How To Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’.
- Spray the target plants lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- Do not direct spray or allow spray to drift onto cultivated plants, as Resolva Moss Killer destroys all green plant parts including grass.
- Mosses and algae on natural paths will usually be controlled by a single application but repeat application may be applied at 3-4 week intervals if incomplete control is achieved or following regrowth.
- Designed to kill moss and algae in home gardens.
- Easy to use spray bottle.
- Treats up to 10 sq.m.
- Ideal for use on block paving, decking and gravel.
- Can be used up to 4 times a year at any time, however effectiveness may be lessened at temperatures below 15°C.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid spraying in windy conditions as product drift may damage neighbouring plants.
- Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete or tarmac as the solution may run off onto adjacent land or into drains.
- Avoid using Resolva Moss Killer when rainfall is expected in the following 12 hours as this may impair the effectiveness of the product.