Resolva Moss Killer is a ready to use formulation that effectively kills moss and algae on natural and permeable surfaces overlying soil (e.g. block paving, gravel and decking).
Crops/situations - Mosses on paths and open areas with tree growth - Maximum Dose - 1 Litre treats 10sq. m
Maximum number of treatments - 4 per year
WHEN TO USE
- Resolva Moss Killer can be used any time of the year, however at temperatures below 15°C the effects may be lessened
- Rainfall within less than 12 hours after the treatment may impair the effect of the product
- Do not spray in windy weather.
WHERE TO USE
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Take extreme caution; kills all green plant growth including grass
- Do not apply to cultivated plants or lawns unless you want to kill them
- Controls mosses and algae on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil (e.g. block paving, gravel and decking)
- This product is suitable for use on gravel or other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted, including around the base of walls and sheds, and on any waste ground which is not intended for growing
- Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete or tarmac where the solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters
- Avoid drift to vegetables and other plants by pointing the spray away from them.
HOW TO USE
- Always read the label fully before use
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’
- Spray the target plants lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off
- Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
- Do not direct spray or allow spray to drift onto cultivated plants, as Resolva Moss Killer destroys all green plant parts
- Mosses and algae on natural paths will usually be controlled by a single application but repeat application may be applied at 3-4 week intervals if incomplete control is achieved or following regrowth
- Areas treated can be re-entered immediately after drying of the spray
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated area once dry
- Treats up to 10 sq.m.
- WHEN USING DO NOT EAT, DRINK OR SMOKE
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Storage and disposal: KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD AND DRINK
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
- Dispose of contents / container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details
- Re-use of empty packaging is prohibited
- This product is approved under The Council of Pesticide Regulations 1986 for use as directed (UK only).
|Active Ingredient||31.02g/L fatty acids|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||10m2|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|