Ruby is a brand new fungicide adjuvant system which can also be used in mixtures with herbicides, insecticides, moss killers & micro-nutrients. Ruby works by enhancing the way that spray droplets can penetrate the leaf surface & will also act as a spreader across the leaf surface. Getting excellent coverage is vital when treating diseases, applying Ruby will also stop droplets bouncing or running off the leaf tissue, as they will stick to the surface & then start to spread out - covering the whole leaf.
Ruby can improve control by over 20% when compared to just using a fungicide on its own. This is done by drawing the chemical into the plant using a unqiue uptake agent. While Ruby is mainly used with fungicides, we have seen some very good results when used to penetrate thick layers of moss in grass. Use this in conjunction with Ferro-gem.
This product is also available in a 1L Bottle.
- Enhances action of penetrant & systemic fungicides.
- Optimises external foliage coverage.
- Maximises internal uptake of active ingredient.
- Can be used on everything from golf greens to fruit.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- A well managed fertiliser program will also help aid stress from disease.
- If using herbicides, consider mixing in Activate-G Herbicide Enhancer.