- Controls a wide range of annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Can be used in areas of ornamental plant production, tree plantations, fruit crops (including strawberries, blackcurrants, gooseberries and raspberries) and forestry.
- Suitable for use in a mixture with other residual herbicides.
Devrinol is a residual herbicide which controls various annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds (such as chickweed, poppy, fat-hen and knotgrass) in ornamental plant production, tree plantations, fruit and forestry. For best results, Devrinol must be used between 1st November and the end of April.
Devrinol is often used in mixes with other residual herbicides such as Flexidor or Gem-Granules to ensure best results.
In order to ascertain if this will be safe around your wanted vegetation please speak to one of our technical team.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Application to strawberries, blackcurrants, gooseberries and raspberries must be made after 1st November and before the end of February.
- Before planting any following crop, the soil should be mould-board ploughed to a depth of 20cm.
- Surface manure, straw and moss may reduce weed control provided by Devrinol.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Devrinol.
|Period Of Use
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|350ml per 10L of water
|Area of Use
|Trees, Ornamentals, Horticulture, Agricultural Crops
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|7L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 5,000m²
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees, Around Shrubs, Around Trees
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Annual Weeds, General Weeds, Groundsel, Meadow Grass, Speedwell
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.