Ryder is a turf pigment that provides an incredible visual effect – producing a deep, desirable green colour – with a shade and intensity you can manage to suit your course and conditions. The instant colour provided by RYDER can act as a spray pattern indicator in itself, especially at higher rates or on turf inherently paler at the time of application. For even coverage always apply using Syngenta XC Nozzles, operated at 50cm nozzle tip height and at a water volume of 250 – 500 litres/ha. Two sprays at half rate, applied in different directions, can achieve better coverage on turf leaves managed at higher heights of cut.
Turf mowing height under 12mm eg: greens, tees, approaches, bowling greens; cricket squares
Apply at a rate of 0.75 to 1.5 l/ha in a water volume of 250-500 litres per hectare. Use higher rates for deeper green colour and greater protection against light stress. Used in conjunction with a Primo Maxx II programme, reduced
mowing will increases longevity in growing periods.
Turf mowing height over 12mm eg: fairways; sports fields;cricket outfield
Apply at a rate of 1.0 to 2.0 l/ha in a water volume of 250-500 litres per hectare. Use higher rates for deeper green colour, higher heights
of cut and greater protection against light stress.
- Great lasting colour – that can be tailored to your turf demands.
- Protection from harmful UV radiation and high light intensities.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Apply at a rate of 0.75 - 2L per hectare.
- Apply as a programme to build colour and prior to periods of stress to maintain appearance.
- Use high rates for a deeper green colour, higher heights of cut and greater protection against light stress.
- Ryder would typically be applied prior to a predicted period of stress but can be applied throughout the year if required used in combination with Primo Maxx II