Serenade ASO is a broad spectrum biofungicide covering a large range of edibles and ornamentals. Serenade gives excellent protection from botrytis (grey mould) on protected strawberries, along with various extensions of use which include raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, apple, grapes, onions, carrots, salad crops & many more crops. Speak to our technical team for a full list.
Grey mould is a common disease in ornamental plants and soft fruit caused by the fungus Botrytis cinerea. An all year round disease, grey mould typically enters through a wound or targets plants under stress, however it will also infect healthy plants as well. The main symtoms of grey mould are decaying plant tissue and visible fuzzy grey/brown mould.
Serenade ASO can be applied up to 6 times per crop and there is no harvest inteval, meaning it can be used right up until harvest. Serenade ASO does not leave a residue on the leaves or fruit.
This is an ideal product for use with integrated pest management (IPM).
- Provides excellent protection against grey mould.
- Suitable for use on a wide range of edible crops.
- Can be used in organic growing systems.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results apply prior to or in the early stages of disease development.
- To control high disease pressure use Serenade ASO in rotation with suitable approved chemicals.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Serenade ASO.