Switch is a dual action fungicide to be used as a protectant treatment or in the earliest stages of disease development. A broad spectrum fungicide, Switch can be used on a wide range of edible crops as well as in ornamental plant production and forestry nursery.
Switch is generally used to target the following:
- Altenaria leaf blight.
Switch is approved on the following crops:
Fresh beans (green, runner, broad), dried beans (dwarf French bean, navy bean [phaseolus], kidney beans, haricot beans, dried broad beans), vining pea and edible podded pea, dried peas (combining peas including marrowfat), carrots, celeriac, protected and outdoor strawberry, protected and outdoor raspberry and blackberry, outdoor crops of blueberry, bilberry, cranberry, redcurrant, blackcurrant, whitecurrant, gooseberry, top fruit (apple, pear, quince, crab apple) and outdoor and protected ornamental plant production and forestry nursery.
- Broad spectrum- protects from a number of diseases.
- Approved for use on a wide range of crops.
- Rainfast in one hour.
- Can be used as part of a programme of sprays.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid using Switch consecutively- alternate fungicide use to maintain a high level of protection and avoid diseases becoming resistant.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- For best results apply Switch at the first sign of disease, from early flowering onwards.
- Allow a minimum of ten days between applications for all crops.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Switch.