Phos Mag fertiliser is a quality mix of NPK specifically designed to promote growth on trees, hedges & woody perennial plants. This mini-granular blend fertiliser offers an excellent spreading patten which will release the fertiliser over a 6 week period. Phos Mag can be applied at any time of year providing the tree or plant is actively growing. While this fertiliser is most often used on trees and shrubs, it can also be used on areas suffering from a deficiency in potassium or magnesium.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product. If you require a detailed recommendation then please contact us.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha
- A fertiliser with the analysis 8:19:10 contains: 8% nitrogen, 19% phosphate, 10% potassium, 5% magnesium.
- So in a 25kg bag: 8% of the 25kg is Nitrogen i.e. 1.25kg N, 19%of the 25kg is Phosphate i.e. 4.75kg P, 10% of the 25kg is Potassium i.e. 2.5kg K, 5% of the 25kg is Magnesium i.e 1.25kg Mg.
- For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Can be used all year round.
- Ideal for hedegs, shrubs, trees and woody perennial plants.
- Can be used to treat plants with phosphate and/or magnesium deficiencies.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you are looking for an all around liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- If you require a tonic to aid stressed plants, look at Hort-booster.
- Improve the pH of yoIur soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- Find out what nutrients you may need in your area by having a Soil Analysis done.
|Active Ingredient||8% nitrogen, 19% phosphate, 10% potassium, 5% magnesium|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||500m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||50g per m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Horticulture, Paddock, Pasture, Plants, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|