Gem Granules is a granular residual herbicide that can be applied around trees, shrubs and ornamental plantings in order to deliver long-lasting weed control against grasses and broad-leaved weeds. It is best to apply Gem Granules between October & February when conditions are cooler. This will control many of the weeds which are present at the time and also deliver long-lasting control of germinating weeds.
Gem Granules are the standard treatment when controlling weeds around Christmas trees as it does not harm the tree and offers long lasting control. Use this product with the Gem Granule Applicator for even coverage. Gem Granules are a more cost effective alternative to the main brand, Kerb Granules.
To view the full list of controllable weeds, and the range of trees & ornamentals it is safe to use around, please download the product label.
If you require a bigger pack size then please look at Gem Granules 5kg.
- Offers long-lasting weed control over grasses and broad-leaved weeds around trees, shrubs and ornamental plantings.
- The go to product when controlling weeds around Christmas trees.
- More cost effective than the main brand, Kerb Granules.
- Can be used in all weather conditions.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you want to kill grass which is already established around trees & shrubs then use Falcon.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gem Granules.
|Active Ingredient||4% propyzamide|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Treats 260 Trees|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Bindweed, Broad-leaved Dock, Broadleaved Weeds, Couch Grass, Dock, Fat Hen, Meadow Grass, Shepherds purse|
|Period Of Use||January, February, March, April, October, November, December, Spring, Winter|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Maximum Individual Dose - 3.8g per m2
Maximum Total Dose Per Year - 3.8g per m2
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|