Nutrigrow Spring Rise 10-4-4+TE is an organic based, high quality NPK fertiliser which is ideal for treating any grassed area from lawns and sports pitches to paddocks and pasture. This mini-granular compound fertiliser is ideal for general maintenance on Lawns, Amenity Areas & Sports Surfaces. It will release the fertiliser over a 6 week period ensuring your grass stays lush and healthy for longer. As well as providing grass with essential macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium), Spring Rise also contains the micronutrients calcium, magnesium and iron. Each of these trace elements contribute to the health of plants; whilst magnesium and iron help in the production of Chlorophyll and, in turn, photosynthesis. Calcium is responsible for holding together plant cell walls. Due to the combination of macro and micronutrients, Spring Rise is particularly useful on grass which looks stressed or in need of some care.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. The general application rate would be 50g per m2. If you require a detailed recommendation, please take a look at our Soil Analysis service. Apply either by hand or through one of our spreader applicators. If you require a fertiliser without the additonal trace elements, then take a look at 9-7-7 Sportsmaster Fertiliser.
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg.
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha.
- A fertiliser with the analysis 10:4:4 contains: 10% nitrogen, 4% phosphate, 4% potassium.
- So in a 25kg bag: 10% of the 25kg is nitrogen i.e. 2.5kg N, 4%of the 25kg is phosphate i.e. 1kg P, 4% of the 25kg is potassium i.e. 1kg K + other vital trace elements.
- For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern.
- Suitable for use on lawns, paddocks, pasture, sports turf and trees and ornamentals.
- Contains trace elements- calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Ideal for grass suffering from stress or nutrient deficiencies.
- If looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- For young or stressed grass, treat with a tonic called Sward-booster.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.