Codacide is an organic natural oil adjuvant that by limiting drift, improving adhesion, spread and uptake on the target. This vegetable oil-based sticker also protects spray products from rain, dew, evaporation and sunlight.
Codacide Oil sticks and spreads herbicides (or insecticides) onto target vegetation enhancing the effect and making the application virtually rainfast in minutes. Using Codacide Oil can allow reduced water volumes in some situations and as less chemicals are wasted, less chemicals are needed initially. This product also boasts the added benefits of reducing spray drift and of acting as a spray marker as all treated vegetation glistens with an oily sheen; this is especially useful in forestry, spraying bracken, woolly aphids and other similar situations.
- Reduces pesticide waste by limiting drift, improving adhesion, spread and uptake on the target plant.
- Protects spray products from rain, dew, evaporation and sunlight.
- Rainfast in minutes.
- Reduces spray drift.
- Leaves an oily sheen on the targeted plants- acts as a spray marker.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use the higher rates where weeds/diseases/pests are well established.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Codacide Oil.