Compitox Plus is a hormone herbicide for the control of broad-leaved weeds including cleavers, chickweed and nettle. It also offers control against volunteer oilseed rape. Compitox Plus is designed for use on winter cereals, spring cereals, grass seed crops, amenity grassland and managed amenity turf.
Compitox Plus has been developed to work in cooler conditions so is ideal for use at the start of the season. For best results consider mixing with other products. For use on amenity grassland consider mixing with Thrust. This will give you a powerful 3 way mix that will treat most weeds.
- Hormone herbicide for the effective control of broad-leaved weeds including cleavers, chickweed, nettle and volunteer oilseed rape.
- Designed for use on winter cereals, spring cereals, grass seed crops, amenity grassland and managed amenity turf.
- Specifically developed for use in cooler temperatures- ideal for use at the start of the season.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid drift onto all broad-leaved plants outside the target area.
- Spring cereals and grass seed crops can only be treated once per crop.
- For best results apply Compitox Plus when weeds are actively growing.
- Optimum conditions for this product are when the soil is warm and moist, weeds have not been hardened by frost, and when warm, moist conditions are expected to persist for several days after application.
- If weeds are 3-6 leaves or conditions are not the best, use at a higher rate.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Compitox Plus.