The Boughton County Loam is an essential part of maintaining a good surface at County Cricket level. It contains over 30% clay which gives a firm true pitch the ability to withstand at least four days of play.
This loam is renowned for its free-draining properties that aids easy pitch preperation. This specially formulated cricket dressing aids fast grass seed germination and is well suited to use alongside the Premier range of grass seeds.
- Specifically formulated for County Cricket
- Creates a firm surface to withstand high traffic
- Free draining 32% clay with motty strength of 70
- Easy to use
- Sterilised to remove weeds
- Seed and overseed bare and patchy areas with our range of Premier Grass Seed.
- Use in conjunction with a tailored fertiliser and pitch care programme from our experts
- Always read the instructions before use