The Hypro Deflectip is ideal for use in Knapsack sprayers. It has a relatively coarse spray with very uniform distribution which makes it good for spraying straight lines such as path edges. It also has a wide spray swath meaning you can cover larger areas faster.
It is very resistant to clogging meaning you can spend more time spraying and less time unblocking and replacing nozzles. This nozzle is available in a range of sizes depending on your spraying speed and water rate. The nozzle colour corresponds with your requirements, take a look at this Nozzle Chart to find out which colour you require.
- Uniform spray distribution.
- Ideal for spraying straight lines.
- Wide spray swath covers large areas quickly.
- Resitant to clogging.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- For an excellent knapsack sprayer take a look at the Berthoud Vermorel 2000 Sprayer.
- Use Phase 2 Drift Reducer to limit spray drift damage to neighbouring crops and plants.
- Save money and time and mix the chemical with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling chemicals.