Flat Fan Nozzle
- Comes in a wide variety of sizes.
- Suitable for use with herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
- Suitable for use with ATV and boom sprayers.
The Arag Flat Fan Nozzle is the standard nozzle used in ATV & boom sprayers. It is a versatile nozzle which can be used for most applications. The Hypro Flat Fan Nozzle can be used between 2-4 bar pressure which forms a mixed droplet spectrum which makes it suitable for a wide range of uses including herbicides, fungicides & insecticides.
Use the 110o flat fan for sprayers with 50cm nozzle spacing to ensure the correct amount of overlap is used.
This nozzle is available in a range of sizes depending on your spraying speed and water rate. The colour of the nozzle corresponds with your requirements, take a look at this Nozzle Chart to find out which colour nozzle you require.
* Please note the images are for illustrative purposes only and that the brand of the nozzles we sell are Arag. *
- Always use Tank & Sprayer Cleaner after use.
- Always keep a Chemical Spill Kit nearby incase of spillages.
- After a nozzle that reduces drift? Take a look at Flat Fan Low Drift Nozzles.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling or spraying chemicals.
|Flat Fan Nozzle