The Arag Flat Fan Nozzle is the standard nozzle used in ATV & boom sprayers. It is a versatile nozzle which can be used for most applications. The Hypro Flat Fan Nozzle can be used between 2-4 bar pressure which forms a mixed droplet spectrum which makes it suitable for a wide range of uses including herbicides, fungicides & insecticides.
Use the 110o flat fan for sprayers with 50cm nozzle spacing to ensure the correct amount of overlap is used.
This nozzle is available in a range of sizes depending on your spraying speed and water rate. The colour of the nozzle corresponds with your requirements, take a look at this Nozzle Chart to find out which colour nozzle you require.
- Comes in a wide variety of sizes.
- Suitable for use with herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
- Suitable for use with ATV and boom sprayers.
- Always use Tank & Sprayer Cleaner after use.
- Always keep a Chemical Spill Kit nearby incase of spillages.
- After a nozzle that reduces drift? Take a look at Flat Fan Low Drift Nozzles.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling or spraying chemicals.
Please note the images are for illustrative purposes only and that the brand of the nozzles we sell are Arag.