Gallup Biograde is the new non-hazardous formulation from the popular brand, Gallup. It is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds. It can be used in many crops, for the destruction of grassland, in orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas. This is a quality glyphosate formulation which will control all general weeds and grasses. Although, some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 600ml per 10L of water. Leaf symptoms (usually a reddening and then yellowing of the foliage) are first seen on grass weeds; the same symptoms appear slightly later on broad-leaved weeds. If you are treating Horsetail we recommend using Diamond.
Horses and livestock should be excluded from treated areas until all poisonous weeds (such as ragwort) have died and there is no visible evidence of the dead weed.
To improve how fast this product works, consider mixing in Activator-g 1L which is a powerful herbicide enhancer.
We also have this product in a 5L Container.
|Recommended Dilution Rates|
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Weeds Controlled|
|3 Litres||15ml per litre of water||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds|
|5-7 Litres||25-35ml per litre of water||Most perennial weeds|
Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- The new non-hazardous glyphosate formulation from the popular brand, Gallup.
- Foliar applied total herbicide which travels down to the root of the weed.
- Controls a wide range of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds in numerous areas such as orchards, forests and grassland.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save time and money and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Around plants consider using a Weed Wiper to avoid any spray drift, epecially in windy conditions.
- If treating waxy weeds such as Ivy or Bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- Annual weeds should be actively growing at the time of application. Grasses should have at least 5cm of leaf and broad-leaved weeds should have at least two expanded leaves when sprayed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gallup Biograde.
- After this product in a smaller bottle? We have Gallup Biograde 5L as well.
Gallup is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Clinic Ace®, Roundup® , Rosate® , Roaste®, Slingshot™, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.