Gusto Iron is an excellent option of pelleted slug control for use in all edible and non-edible crops. Gusto DOES NOT contain metaldahyde, instead it contains the active ingredient ferric phosphate which acts on the slug digestive system and is often preferred on it's stewardship credability.
The slug will be drawn away from the plants to eat the slug pellets and will then retreat underground to die. There will be no evidence of dead slugs on the surface. Gusto pelleted slug control may need to be re-applied after 1 week if there is a continued infestation or continued wet weather. Gusto Slug Pellets will not compromise the crop, the environment or non-target organisms.
- Does not contain metaldahyde
- Leaves no visible evidence of dead slugs
- Resistant to mould
- Easy to see in the field due to their vibrant blue colour
- 0 day harvest interval
- Safe for the crop, environment and non-target organisms
- Always read the product label before use
- Use up to 4 times per year in heavy infestations
- During application take care that residual grains are not left within the foliage of the crop.