Kerb Granules is a pre-or post-emergence residual herbicide that can be applied around trees, shrubs & ornamental plantings in order to deliver long-lasting weed control against grasses & broad-leaved weeds. It is especially useful for the control of weed growth around trees, shrubs and roses along walls, hedge boundaries and fence lines where mowing can be difficullt.
Apply Kerb Granules between October & February when conditions are cooler because the granules are mobile in the soil profile. This will control many of the weeds which are present at the time and also deliver long-lasting control to spring germinating weeds. The active ingredient, propyzamide, works by inhibiting cell division which disrupts the growth process and ultimately leads to the death of the targeted plant.
Kerb Granules is the standard treatment when trying to control weeds around Christmas trees due to the product's safeness to the tree, and the long lasting control it offers. Use this product with the Kerb Granule Applicator for even coverage.
For a cheaper brand with the same active ingredient, why not look at Gemstone Granules.
- Effective residual herbicide for the control of grasses and broad-leaved weeds around trees, shrubs and ornamental plantings.
- Useful for weed control along walls, hedge boundaries and fence lines where mowing can be difficult.
- Provides long-lasting control to spring germinating weeds as well as those present at the time of application.
- The standard treatment when controlling weeds around Christmas trees.
- Can be applied in all weather conditions.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you want to kill grass which is already established around trees & shrubs then use Falcon.
- For best weed control, cool, moist soil conditions are required after application.
- Use this product with the Kerb Granule Applicator for even coverage.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handing Kerb Granules.
|Active Ingredient||4% propyzamide|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Treats 1000 Trees|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Bindweed, Buttercup, Chickweed, Couch Grass, Fat Hen, Grasses, Horse Tail, Mare's Tail, Meadow Grass, Nettle|
|Area of Use||Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||January, February, March, April, October, November, December, Autumn, Winter|
Maximum Individual Dose- 3.8g per m2
Maximum Total Dose Per Year - 3.8g per m2
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|