NutriFlo Casting is a non-pesticidal, plant nutrient based liquid that improves turf health and alters the local soil surface environment in areas facing the negative consequences of excessive surface casting. Worm casts are small piles of muddy soil ejected from the digestive tract of certain species of earthworm; whilst earthworms are usually relatively beneficial to gardens, worm casts are unsightly and ruin the appearance of lawns. NutriFlo Casting has been designed to irritate and deter worms by pushing them lower into the soil structure, therefore reducing the chance of worm casts. Casting is a cultural soil amendment and not a fertiliser, although it should be used as part of a standard fertiliser programme. Always read and follow label instructions.
Analysis- % w/w:
Total Nitrogen 5.10, Ammoniacal N 5.10, Sulphur (S) 5.77, Sulphur Trioxide (SO3), Calcium (Ca 0.03, Copper (Cu) 0.000, Iron (Fe) 0.280.
- Non-pesticidal- does not kill the earthworms, only deters them away.
- Can be used on lawns, new grass, paddocks, pasture and sports turf.
- Ideal for the winter months.
- Improves the overall appearance of lawns by reducing worm cast.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Looking for a fertiliser that will rapidly improve the appearance of your lawn? Take a look at NutriFlo Nitro-Fe.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling NutriFlo Casting.