- Ascerinity stays evenly distributed through the leaf.
- Having a balanced systemicity ensures the whole leaf of the plant remains protected for longer.
- Developed to achieve reliable sustained disease control.
- Maximum of 2 treatments per year.
Ascerinity is the ideal fungicide solution for enclosed professional sports turf, providing unparalleled protection against a wide range of fungal infections. Its innovative balanced-systemic formula ensures reliable sustained disease control, making it the perfect choice for maintaining the health and appearance of sports fields. Developed by Syngenta, Ascerinity's unique combination of contact and systemic properties makes it a broad-spectrum fungicide that delivers consistent results every time. Whether you're a professional sports groundskeeper or a turf management specialist, Ascerinity is the ultimate choice for achieving optimal turf health and vitality.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Clearly see where you have sprayed with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Application must only be made to enclosed professional sports turf where access by wildlife is extremely restricted.
- Allow a minimum interval of 14 days must be observed between applications.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Ascernity.
|Period Of Use
|23.6 g/l benzovindiflupyr and 78.8 g/l difenoconazole
|Area of Use
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|3 L/ha in 125-500 L/ha of water
|Pack Size Coverage
|Safe For Use On
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Anthracnose, Dollar Spot, Fusarium Patch
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.