Chemical Safe 400L VCS400
- Fully seam welded - leakproof sump.
- Vapour seals.
- Two catches which can incorporate a padlock.
- Warning signs.
- Gas struts to aid the lifting of the lid.
- Internal shelf for storage.
Our range of chemical storage safes are designed to store pesticides and other chemicals. This bolt-down 400L chemical safe is a lockable chemical storage safe that holds approximately 400 litres. It features gas struts to aid the lifting of the lid, with two secure catches which can incorporate lockable padlocks. The chemical safe also contains a high-level fitted shelf for storage of smaller individual bottles of pesticides or chemicals.
This chemical is safe for various applications such as local authorities, facilities maintenance and agriculture, as it is durable secure and able to meet current health & safety standards for storing chemicals and pesticides.
1000mm (h) x 1400mm (w) x 950mm (d)
- Fix this chemical safe to the floor as a safe storage method.
- Keep a Chemical Spill Kit nearby in case of spillages.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling chemicals.
|Chemical Safe 400L VCS400