Coragen Insecticide 500ml
- One of the few remaining insecticides available to purchase.
- Can be use on a wide range of crops.
- Treats a wide range of insects.
- One 500ml bottle will cover up to 4 hectares.
Coragen Insecticide is a suspension concentrate formulation insecticide containing 200 g/l chlorantraniliprole for use on agricultural crops such as carrots, maize and sweetcorn. Coragen is a Group 28 anthranilic insecticide used for the control of larvae of various Lepidopteran (caterpillar species) and the Dipteran, carrot fly. Activity is by ingestion and contact. Paralysis of the pest occurs within a few hours of exposure and results in cessation of movement and feeding. Final control can take 2-4 days.
- CORAGEN must not be applied to any crop suffering from stress for example, as a result of drought, waterlogging, low temperatures, disease attack, nutrient or lime deficiency or other factors reducing crop growth.
- To protect bees and pollinating insects do not apply to crops when in flower. Do not use when bees are actively foraging (i.e. apply in the early morning or late evening).
- Do not apply where other flowering plants are present.
- The best available application technique, which minimises off-target drift should be used to reduce effects on non-target insects or other arthropods.
- Consult processor when the product is to be applied to crops grown for processing.
|Coragen Insecticide 500ml
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|200 g/l chlorantraniliprole
|Area of Use
|Horticulture, Agricultural Crops
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|125-175ml per ha
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 4 Hectares or 40,000m²
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.