- Controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds in a selection of tree species, ornamental plants, top fruit, bush fruit, summer fruiting cane and soft fruit, vines and hops.
- New 500g/l formulation is 4 times stronger than the previous (and now discontined) product, Flexidor® 125.
Flexidor® controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds in top fruit, bush fruit, summer fruiting cane and soft fruit, vines, hops, forestry, ornamental plant production and amenity vegetation. It is notably effective on a variety of weeds such as poppy, fat hen, speedwell, mayweed, nettle, redshank and volunteer oilseed rape. This is the brand new 500g/l formulation meaning it is 4 times stronger than the previous product, Flexidor® 125, which is now discontinued.
Mix Flexidor® with Kerb Flo 5L for extra control against grasses and broad-leaved weeds. This mixture is ideal for use around tree and shrub bases to kill weeds which are already present and to prevent others from growing.
Flexidor may be applied to the following Tree Species
Flexidor may be applied to the following Ornamental Plants
|Broad Leaved Shrubs
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use this product as an all over treatment around trees or plants for long-lasting weed control.
- When used alone, Flexidor® should always be used before weed emergence.
- If you are after a granular weed killer, look at Gem Granules.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure all areas are covered and not overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Flexidor®.
|Period Of Use
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|5-10ml per 10L of water
|Area of Use
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|0.15-0.5L per Hectare
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 3.3 Hectares or 33,000m²
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Chickweed, Fat Hen, General Weeds, Nettle, Shepherds purse, Speedwell