Grazers Amenity 2.5 Acre 1L Pack
- Ideal for use on grass, shrubs, perennials, roses, conifers, soft fruit bushes, vegetable/salad plants and bedding plants.
- Lasts for up to 6 weeks.
- Repairs and stimulates growth.
- Harmless to pets and people.
Grazers is an effective solution in preventing and treating the damage caused by rabbits, deer, pigeons, geese and many other mammals. The level of it's success with farmers and growers over the past 12 years means it has now been produced for the garden.
Grazers must be applied to the foliage of any growing plant where it is taken in systemically (absorbed by the plant). Because it is nutrient based, it can be sprayed safely on ornamentals, shrubs, roses, bedding plants, fruit or vegetable/salad and lawns. It will in fact help repair any damage already caused.
Being trace element based, it is beneficial to the plant and can be sprayed safely on young plants at the earliest growth stage. It is odourless to humans, and safe for people, pets, plants and the planet.
We recommend monthly applications although this can be adjusted due to a number of variables eg. time of year, location, type and age of plants at risk. We would also recommend building Grazers up within the plant with 2 or 3 applications 3 days apart (where practical) and then leave and monitor. This is also a good practice in Autumn to help the plants through the winter. Grazers is very effective on grass - apply just after mowing and if possible leave 5-7 days before re-mowing.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Best results are obtained when applied monthly.
- Take variables such as location, time of year ect. into account when planning applications.
- Apply after mowing and wait 5-7 days before re-mowing.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Grazers.
|Grazers Amenity 2.5 Acre 1L Pack
|6% calcium oxide, 4.5% w/w calcium
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|80ml per 20 litres of water
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|1000ml per 250 litres of water
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 2.5 Acres or 10,000m²
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.