FMC Liquid Copper 5L
- Corrects copper deficiencies in agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Physically compatible with many spray applied agricultutal chemicals.
FMC In-organic Copper is used to correct copper deficiency in a wide range of agricultural and horticultural crops. Copper is essential to crops for stimulation of enzyme systems in association with other elements and is particularly active in many of the metabolic pathways within the cell. All crops can be affected by copper deficiency including cereals, vegetables, fruit, brassicas, root crops, horticultural crops and grassland. Crops grown on peasty soils, shallow organic chalks, heathland and heavily leached soils are most likely to exhibit copper deficiency.
Liquid Copper lost it's approval for use as a fungicide and it can now only be used to correct copper deficiencies. However, copper has proven very successful in reducing the development of Box Blight & other diseases when used in conjunction with Signum.
For disease control, view our alternative fungicide products.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Shake the container thoroughly before opening and use.
- Do not allow the mixture to stand in the tank without agitation.
- To combat diseases such as downey mildew and box blight take a look at Amistar.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling FMC Liquid Copper.
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.