- Protects the whole plant, including new growth.
- Provides lasting control.
- Broad spectrum sucking pest control.
- Safe to beneficials for excellent IPM.
- No cross resistance.
- Can be used on a variety of crops.
Movento is an insecticide for the control of sucking pests on a range of edible and ornamental crops. Movento combines two important insecticidal characteristics: the mobility of 2-SYS two-way systemicity and a mode of action of inhibiting lipid biosynthesis. Movento is best applied when pests first appear and when the plant is actively growing. The product is translocated to growing points, so it will reach hidden aphids in leaves and roots. It is important to spray directly onto older leaves.
Movento can be used on a variety of crops including brussel sprouts, broccoli, calabrese, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, kale, lettuce, potatoes, onions, carrots, swede, turnip and parsnip; as well as forestry, ornamentals, vines & hops - plus many more extensions of use.
1L will cover up to 3 hectares. Sprayer rate typically is 0.3 - 0.5 litres per hectare in 200 - 600 litres of water. Check bottle label for specific application rates, crop harvest intervals and a full list of pests controlled.
Obvious control will usually occur 3-7 days after application of Movento. The most susceptible are the youngest larvae.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply at the first sign of pests.
- Apply when the plant is actively growing for best results.
- Avoid spraying within 5m of the field boundary to reduce effects on non-target insects or other arthropods.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Movento.
|Period Of Use
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|6-10ml per 10L of water covers 200m²
|Area of Use
|Trees, Ornamentals, Horticulture, Vegetables, Artificial Surfaces
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|0.3 - 0.5 l/ha dependent on crop
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 3 Hectares
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees, Around Shrubs, Around Trees
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Aphids, Blackfly, Greenfly