Eradicoat Max 10L
- Fast acting.
- Can be used on all protected crops but only selected outdoor crops.
- Physical mode of action- suffocates target pests.
Eradicoat Max is a soluble concentrate insecticide that acts quickly upon contact. It contains 476g/l(w/w) of maltodextrin and is suitable for controlling spider mite and whitefly in both edible and non-edible crops. The product can provide permeant protection when used with full enclosure.
The active ingredient maltextrin works by solidifying upon contact with pests, effectively suffocating them by blocking the spiracles - small holes in the pests' cuticle that are responsible for gaseous exchange. This unique mechanism is similar to the sticking of wet flour, forming a crosslinked mesh of glucose polymers that is completely air-impermeable. Even in rapidly drying conditions, Eradicoat Max remains highly effective in eliminating pests.
Spider mites are tiny (less than 1mm in size) sap-sucking mites which cause mottled foliage and premature leaf loss. If untreated, or if the plant is badly infested, the plant's health will deterioate and may develop entirely yellow leaves and stop growing; therefore it is cricual to protect plants and control early sign of infestations. As they are classed as arachnids, a telltale sign of spider mite is typical webbing (created as a form of protection for them and their eggs) on the plant.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results during application ensure good coverage and contact of pests.
- Pay special attention to the underside of leaves and growing points.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Eradicoat Max.
|Eradicoat Max 10L
|476g/L (9.5g a.i/L loading)
|Boom Sprayer, Knapsack
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|20ml per litre of water
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|20L/ha in 1,000L
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Spider Mite, Whitefly