Nutrigrow Myco Stress Defender 20kg
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern.
- Suitable for use on sports turf & amenity turf.
- High in Amino Acids/Humic acids.
- Ideal for grass suffering from stress or nutrient deficiencies.
- Contains nine species of mycorrhizal fungi* which are benefical to the turf.
New from Nutrigrow®, Myco Stress Defender is a biostimulant fertiliser with a source of nitrogen, potassium, and significant levels of amino acids. This product contains nine species of Endo Mycorrhizal fungi* which are extremely beneficial to the turf. Myco also contains various species of trichoderma which produces compounds that stimulate plant growth, and species of bacillus, which helps the plant to produce phyto hormones that promote root growth. This fertiliser helps protect against stress and promotes recovery from harsh weather conditions and mowing, as well as the use of pesticides and fertiliser.
Mycorrhizal fungi colonise the plant’s root system, and develops a symbiotic association called “mycorrhiza”. These form a network of fine filaments that associate with plant roots, and draw nutrients and water from the soil that the root system would not be able to access otherwise.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- Can be applied all year round.
|Nutrigrow Myco Stress Defender 20kg
|25-35g / m²
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|Nitrogen (10%), Potassium (4%), Amino Acids (11%)
|Spreader, Spread By Hand
|Area of Use
|Sports Turf, Amenity Turf
|Pack Size Coverage
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.