Premier Seed 100% Fescue 10kg
- 100% fescue sustainable overseeding mixture for improved sward quality and reduced input costs, ideal for both links and heathland courses.
- Drought tolerant and highly resistant to disease.
- Good shade & salt tolerance.
- A flexible mixture capable of withstanding close mowing and heavy wear.
A 100% straight fescue mix. This mixture is ideally suited for golf courses and fairways who use very little fertiliser and irrigation. Ideal for sustainable management programs.
The mix comprises of chewings fescues and slender creeping red fescues, which give an exceptionally fine and dense appearance.
- 50% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 50% Chewings Fescue
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what nutrients are available and to get a tailored fertiliser plan if required.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.
|Premier Seed 100% Fescue 10kg
|Overseeding: 35g per m²
New Lawn: 70g per m²
|Period Of Use
|Spread By Hand, Spreader
|Area of Use
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 285m²
|50% MIRADOR Slender Creeping Red Fescue
50% CALLIOPE Chewings Fescue
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.