Roundup Pro Active 360 1L
- Total herbicide provides complete control of a vast range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Unique Bi-active formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant.
- Hazard free label - safer for the operator, public and pets.
- Superior long-term control of difficult perennial weeds.
- Biodegrades in soil and water and has excellent rain fastness.
- Highest levels of performance and safety.
- Preferred under COSHH.
Roundup® Pro Active 360 is a glyphosate herbicide recommended for the total control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces and along fences and walls. It is ideal for cleaning up weedy ground prior to planting or sowing, for total weed control on industrial sites and for aquatic weed control. Roundup® Pro Active is one of the few products on the market which is safe to use in or around lakes, streams, rivers & other aquatic sites.
If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills Horsetail weed then look at Diamond 1L.
Why not brighten up the area you have sprayed with a Wild Flower Seed Mix.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix 5g Chikara + Roundup. This will control weeds for up to 6 months.
- Avoid application when rain is forecast in the following 6 hours.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage to neighbouring non-target plants.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 5 days after application. If you are treating poisonous plants (such as ragwort) wait for the foliage to die and become unpalatable.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Roundup Pro Active®.
|Roundup Pro Active 360 1L
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer, Stem Injector
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|250ml per 10L of water covers 500m²
|Area of Use
|Hard Surfaces, Aquatic
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|Up to 5L per Hectare in 100L of water
|Pack Size Coverage
|Safe For Use On
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Annual Weeds, Bamboo, Bindweed, Block Paving Weeds, Bracken, Brambles, Broad-leaved Dock, Buttercup, Chickweed, Clover, Couch Grass, Daisy, Dandelion, Dock, Fat Hen, Floating Weeds, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Giant Hogweed, Gorse, Grasses, Ground Elder, Groundsel, Hairy Bittercress, Himalayan Balsam, Ivy, Japanese Knotweed, Kills Everything (Except Mares Tail)
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.