- Elevates leaf chlorophyll levels.
- Increases root development.
- Long period of use – April to October.
- Used on a wide variety of crops.
- Not prone to resistance.
Sirius is an organo-silicate spray that enhances plants' natural defence mechanisms and improves crop pest and disease tolerance.
Sirius is a liquid feed which can directly affect populations of aphid’s whitefly, spider mite and thrips in crops such as fruit, vegetable ornamentals, trees and hedges. It elevates leaf chlorophyll levels, empowering plants to fend off pest invasions by bolstering phytoliths.
Leaving no residues, it is suitable for both soil and foliar soil and foliar application, causing no blockages.
- Always read the label.
- On all crops, spray a small area in advance to test for varietal sensitivity.
- Always wear protective clothing, eye protection and gloves when handling Sirius.
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|Silicone (Si) 21%
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|50ml per 20L water
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|0.5 l/ha per 200 l/ha water
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 1 hectare
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Around Fruit Trees, Around Trees