Roundup® Pro Active 360 Total Herbicide is recommended for the control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces and along fences and walls. It is recommended for cleaning up weedy ground prior to planting or sowing, for total weed control on industrial sites and for aquatic weed control. Roundup® Pro Active is one of the few products which is safe to use in or around lakes, streams, rivers & other aquatic sites. It is fully backed by the Environment Agency, and more information can be found by clicking here (opens pdf).
This product was previously Roundup® Pro Bio.
|Recommended Dilution Rates|
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Weeds Controlled|
|3 Litres||15ml per litre of water||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds|
|5 Litres||25ml per litre of water||Most perennial weeds|
|2ml neat per stem
Features & Benefits
- Unique Bi-active formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant
- Hazard free label - safer for the operator, public and pets
- Superior long-term control of difficult perennial weeds
- Biodegrades in soil and water, excellent rain fastness
- Make the most of those precious weather windows
- Highest levels of performance and safety
- Preferred under COSHH
Why not brighten up the area you have sprayed with a Wild Flower Seed Small Pack
- For best results mix 5g Chikara + Roundup. This will control weeds for up to 6 months.
- This product is ideal for treating weeds in and around ponds, lakes, rivers and streams.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage
- If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, consider RosateTF 5L
|Active Ingredient||360g/L Glyphosate|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||Up to 5L per Hectare in 100L of water|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||150-500ml per 10L of water covers 1,000m2|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Stem Injector|
|MPN||Does not apply|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Annual Weeds, Bamboo, Bindweed, Block Paving Weeds, Bracken, Brambles, Broad-leaved Dock, Buttercup, Chickweed, Clover, Couch Grass, Daisy, Dandelion, Dock, Fat Hen, Floating Weeds, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Giant Hogweed, Gorse, Grasses, Ground Elder, Groundsel, Hairy Bittercress, Himalayan Balsam, Ivy, Japenese Knotweed, Kills Everything (Except Mare's Tail), Meadow Grass, Nettle, Pavement Weeds, Perennial Weeds, Plantain, Ragwort, Reeds, Rhododendron, Ribwort Plantain, Shepherds purse, Soft Rush, Speedwell, Sycamore, Thistle, Tough Woody Weeds, Tree Stump|
|Area of Use||Aquatic, Hard Surfaces|
|Safe For Use On||Near Water|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|