Tank & Equipment Cleaner® is a specially formulated sprayer cleaner which removes pesticide/herbicide deposits and other debris (including oily substances) from tanks, booms, hoses, filters and nozzles. To avoid subsequent damage to other crops, all traces of herbicides or pesticides must be removed from spraying equipment immediately after spraying.
How To Use:
Simply finish spraying and wash out with water as normal. Then mix the required volume of Tank & Equipment Cleaner® into the tank with clean water and agitate. Then spray over a designated area which hasn't been treated, then store the sprayer away.
Application rate- 1g per 1 litre of water
- Removes pesticide/herbicide deposits from sprayer and spraying equipment.
- Prevents damage to non target crops.
- Easy to use.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Use this product if you have been using any herbicide which could cause damage to the following crop.
- It is good practice to clean all spraying equipment before winter storage.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling pesticides or herbicides.