Bonzi is a growth regulator for slowing the growth of protected container and pot grown ornamentals. Apply Bonzi to reduce plant elongation and to ensure plants are kept uniform and compact. Bonzi also maintains plant-to-pot size ratio to create deeper green foliage. Using Bonzi and keeping the plants compact will also help reduce the risk of breakages and damage.
Bonzi can be applied as a single spray, drench or bulb soak prior to planting. When used as directed, Bonzi produces no phytotoxic effects.
- Ideal for use on pot grown ornamentals.
- Produces attractive and marketable plants.
- Ensures uniformity.
- Reduces the risk of plant damage.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Follow the dilution rate table on the label.
- Use the higher dose rates if you require greater reductions of growth.
- Use Bonzi in small scale tests at low dose rates in the first instance, before extensive use.
- For best results apply Bonzi in dull weather and when the relative humidity in the greenhouse is not too high.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Bonzi.