Replacement Lure for the Chafer Beetle trap which is available HERE. This lure will last around 6 weeks.
To replace: remove old vial and insert the new plastic vial into the trap. Once in position, cut the top off of the new vial.
By catching the Chafer Beetle in the trap you will prevent it from reproducing and laying eggs. These eggs develop into Chafer Grubs that remain underground and eat through grass roots and killing lawns. Not only will they eat their way through your lawn, they are also an attractive meal for mammals and birds that will tear through your grass to eat them. These grubs then develop into adult beetles that you will see flying above the surface of the ground. By catching these adults it will also give you an idea of if there is a chafer problem in your lawn, which will then need treating with nemotodes - please see the product below which will control the Chafers in the grub stage.
- Easy to replace.
- Lasts up to 6 weeks.
- Chemical free control of Chafer Grubs and Beetles.
- Allows you to monitor the severity of Chafer Grub/Beetle infestation.
- Always read the product label before use.
- To treat Chafer Grubs with nemotodes take a look at NEMAcontrol.
- For a chemical insecticide, take a look at Resolva Bug Killer.
|Area of Use||Lawn|
|MPN||Does not apply|