Chikara® is a long lasting total weed killer, meaning, when used at the correct rates it will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 6 months depending on rate. For best results mix Chikara® with a quality glyphosate such as Roundup Pro Vantage 480. This will kill the weeds which are present, and also lay a residual barrier which will prevent any other weeds which try to grow.
Chikara® is a water dispersible granule formulation for use as a non-selective residual herbicide on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil and hard surfaces (railway ballast only). This is ideal for paths, fence lines & gravelled areas.
If you are looking for an alternative cheaper brand then look at Paradise 50g.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Long lasting total weed killer that, when used at the correct rates, it will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 6 months.
- Chikara® is a water dispersible granule formulation ideal for use on paths, fence lines and gravelled areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix with Roundup. This will control weeds for upto 6 months and lay a residual barrier which will prevent re-growth and new weed formation.
- Use 150g/ha with 200-400 litres of water for longer lasting weed control.
- Best results will be obtained when Chikara® is applied in early to late spring before new weeds have germinated.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use Tank Cleaner to avoid contamination on your next spray.
- Avoid spraying Chikara® in windy conditions as drift can occur which may cause damage to neighbouring crops.
- It is not recommended to use Chikara® on areas which may later be used to grow crops or plants.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Chikara®.
|Active Ingredient||flazasulfuron 25% w/w|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 1 Hectare or 10,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||2.5g-7.5g per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||50-150g per Hectare depending on longevity|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Annual Weeds, Buttercup, Daisy, Dandelion, Nettle, Perennial Weeds, Plantain, Shepherds purse|
|Area of Use||Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, Spring, Autumn|
|MPN||Does not apply|