|Price per item
|1 - 2
|3 - 9
- Long lasting total weed killer that, when used at the correct rates, it will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 5 months.
- Chikara® is a water dispersible granule formulation ideal for use on paths, fence lines and gravelled areas.
- Pre-emergent and early post-emergent weed control.
- Can be mixed with glyphosate to control emerged weeds.
- Combines both a contact and residual mode of action.
Chikara® is a long lasting total weed killer, meaning, when used at the correct rates it will control most annual and perennial weeds for up to 5 months depending on rate. For best results mix Chikara® with a quality glyphosate such as Roundup Pro Vantage 480 or Gallup Hi-Aktiv. This will kill the weeds which are present, and also lay a residual barrier which will prevent any other weeds which try to grow.
Chikara® is a water dispersible granule formulation for use as a non-selective residual herbicide on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil and hard surfaces (railway ballast only). This is ideal for paths, fence lines & gravelled areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix with Roundup Pro Vantage or Gallup Hi-Aktiv. This will control weeds for up to five months and lay a residual barrier which will prevent re-growth and new weed formation.
- Use 2.5-7.5g per 10L of water in a knapsack for longer lasting weed control.
- Best results will be obtained when Chikara® is applied in early to late spring before new weeds have germinated.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue-Gem Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use Tank Cleaner to avoid contamination on your next spray.
- Avoid spraying Chikara® in windy conditions as drift can occur which may cause damage to neighbouring crops.
- It is not recommended to use Chikara® on areas which may later be used to grow crops or plants.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Chikara®.
|Period Of Use
|Flazasulfuron 25% w/w
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|2.5g-7.5g per 10L of water - Covers 500m²
|Area of Use
|Hard Surfaces, Amenity Vegetation (Around), Permeable Vegetation
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|50-150g per Hectare depending on longevity
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 10,000m²
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Annual Weeds, Buttercup, Daisy, Dandelion, Nettle, Perennial Weeds, Shepherds purse
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
SAFE USE OF PESTICIDES
|Price per item
|1 - 2
|3 - 9