Majestik is a fast acting insecticide that provides effective control of spider mites and white fly on all outdoor and protected crops. A soluble concentrate containing naturally derived 49% w/w maltodextrin, Majestik has a physical mode of action in which the pest's spiracles are blocked leading to suffocation.
Spider mites are tiny (less than 1mm in size) sap-sucking mites which cause mottled foliage and premature leaf loss. If untreated, or if the plant is badly infested, the plant's health will deterioate and may develop entirely yellow leaves and stop growing; therefore it is cricual to protect plants and control early sign of infestations. As they are classed as arachnids, a telltale sign of spider mite is typical webbing (created as a form of protection for them and their eggs) on the plant.
- Fast acting.
- For use on all outdoor and protected crops.
- Physical mode of action- suffocates target pests.
- Provides high levels of control from multiple applications.
- Results seen 2-4 hours after application.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Repeat applications to achieve further control.
- For best results during application ensure good coverage and contact of pests.
- Pay special attention to the underside of leaves and growing points.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Majestik.